Our commitment to disabled people
We’re a Disability Confident Employer, That means we:
- Actively look to attract and recruit disabled people
- Identify and address any barriers that may prevent or deter disabled people from applying for jobs, including where we advertise, the words we use and how people can apply
- Make sure online or offline processes are fully accessible
- Ensure our employees have appropriate disability equality awareness.
- Provide an environment that is inclusive and accessible for staff, clients and customers
- Support employees to manage their disabilities or health conditions.
- Ensure there are no barriers to the development and progression of disabled staff.
Through Disability Confident, thousands of employers are helping to:
- challenge attitudes towards disability
- increase understanding of disability
- remove barriers to disabled people and those with long-term health conditions
- ensure that disabled people have the opportunities to fulfil their potential and realise their aspirations
What does it mean for you?
Our status as Disability Confident Employer means that if you have a disability of any kind, you know you will be treated equally and fairly within our organisation – from applying for jobs through to working with our teams.
There are 3 levels to Disability Confident:
- Level 1: Disability Confident Committed
- Level 2: Disability Confident Employer
- Level 3: Disability Confident Leader
Framework is currently a Level 2 (Employer) and are working with organisations to become level 3 (Leader).
Find out more
For further information on the scheme, how it works and what it means for you please see visit the websites below by clicking on the links.
Like what you see? Find a role that’s right for you