Helping homeless young people
We provide specialist supported housing for a wide range of homeless young people – supporting them to make successful transitions to adulthood.
The young people we support are especially vulnerable, often with experiences of:
- Childhood trauma and abuse
- Family breakdown
- Intergenerational unemployment
- Growing up in Care
- Offending histories.
Some have seen and done things that most adults could not possibly comprehend.
Successful transitions to adulthood
Our goal is to support hem to make successful transitions into adulthood, by supporting them to address the challenges of their past and empowering them to better futures – with education, training and mentoring.
We provide a variety of supported housing services to young people who are homeless. They include:
- Transitions South | Nottinghamshire
- Transitions North | Nottinghamshire
- Nottingham City Transitions Service
- Teenage Parents Service | Nottinghamshire
- Step Up | Derbyshire
Do you need help or know someone who does?