Skip to content

Making a complaint

We work hard to fulfill our duties and be a positive and supportive Landlord. However, we understand that sometimes we might not get things quite right. If you need to make a complaint, we aim to provide you with a quick and fair response. In order to make a complaint you will need to fill out the short form below.

Make a complaint

Help and advice

What happens once the form is received?

We will acknowledge your complaint within five working days of receipt and, other than in exceptional circumstances, we will respond to your complaint within ten working days.

If you tell us that you are not satisfied with our response (you will need to provide a reason why), your complaint will then be escalated and looked at by someone different to the person who dealt with it initially.

We will then respond within 20 working days, unless there are exceptional circumstances.

You can contact the Housing Ombudsman Service for general information about making a complaint. You can also refer a complaint to the Housing Ombudsman if the issues haven’t been resolved despite the complaints process being completed. You can also contact the Housing Ombudsman if we aren’t responding to your complaint.

You can refer to our Complaints Policy for more details.

Do you need help making a complaint?
If you are a tenant or service user you can access independent assistance from SEA (Services for Empowerment and Advocacy) who work with people to ensure their voices are heard. Call Freephone 0800 0197 828 or email

Other useful links

For further information on how to make a complaint if you live with us, you can visit:

The Housing Ombudsman – offers support and advice on how to complain to your Landlord.

Social Housing Complaints – UK government advice and information on how to complain to your Landlord.

Local Government and Social Care Ombudsman – makes independent decisions on complaints against Councils and Adult Care providers in England.

Care Quality Commission – the Independent regulator of health and Social Care in England.


Framework staff