Walk, wheel, jog, or run 30 miles in 30 days to help end homelessness!
Your support transforms lives
Framework’s Street Outreach Team first found Katy sleeping rough in 2012 and there were a further 175 attempts to engage her before we were able to accommodate her and provide wrap-around support to help her sustain her Housing First tenancy. Now that Katy has the support she needs and a roof over her head, her mental and physical health has improved and she can look forward to a brighter future.
Every penny you raise will go directly towards developing homes, supporting people and transforming lives!
How your support helped in 2022:
- We developed 42 new homes for rough sleepers
- We housed and provided tenancy support for 72 former rough sleepers
- We achieved a tenancy success rate of 89% (against a national average of 80%)
- Find out more about our Building Better Futures Appeal here
By taking part in Framewalk you:
- will receive a free fundraising pack when you sign-up
- can choose a free limited edition beanie hat or pet bandana when you raise £100 in sponsorship
- will make a tangible contribution to our life saving work re-housing and supporting rough sleepers
- Date 09/10/2023 - 31/12/2023
- Website https://register.enthuse.com/ps/event/Framewalk