Letting and property management service
As a registered provider of social housing we work with a range of partners, including local authorities, to increase the number of housing options available to people affected by homelessness.
We currently manage more than 1,000 properties across the East Midlands, around one third of which we lease from private landlords. We are always looking to build new relationships with landlords and letting agents who may have suitable accommodation.
How does it work?
We will enter into a lease agreement with you, which will pay rent in advance at the local market rate (usually the amount asked for by you). We will then hold sub-tenancies with our residents, so your relationship remains directly with us. Each of our tenants will have a support worker and a housing officer, who will help them to maintain their tenancy.
What are the other benefits of renting to Framework?
As well as providing a positive social impact through your business, you will benefit in the following ways:
- Guaranteed market rent with no void periods
- No charge for the creation of leases, inventories and condition schedules
- Minor repairs and maintenance carried out without charge
- Any damage will be put right…we guarantee to return the property to you in its original condition (excludes fair wear and tear)
- To offer annual gas safety certification
- We will pay all utility bills in shared accommodation
- Exemption from Selective Licensing fees (where applicable)
- Exemption from Right to Rent checks
- No concerns around handling and storing information (GDPR)
If you would like to speak to one of our property team you can either use our contact form (telling us you are a landlord) or email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org