Remembering a loved one
Making a donation or fundraising in your loved one’s memory is a wonderful way to honour a special person, whilst supporting a cause they would have valued.
We are always extremely touched and humbled when our supporters give in memory of somebody they loved and we hugely appreciate the significance of this very special donation, which will make a lasting difference to the lives of the people we exist to support.
“Framework found our broken, troubled son Ed when he was lost to us and gave him the support and help he so desperately needed. We will always be grateful to the amazing people at Framework, which is why we decided to make a gift in memory of Ed.”
Adrian and Hermoine Harrington
There are many ways in which you can give in memory, and we have listed some ideas below:
- Collecting at a funeral or memorial
- Making a one-off donation in their name
- Setting up a regular gift
- Taking on a fundraising challenge in their name
- Creating a Just Giving page in memory of your loved one for others to donate to
Just Giving guidance
If you would like to set up an in-memory Just Giving page, you can do so by following the instructions below:
- Go to www.justgiving.com/framework
- Select ‘Fundraise for us’
- Select ‘Remembering someone – In memory’
- Sign up/Sign in
- Fill out the details
- Create page
Here, you can add photos as well as stories and memories, which can then be shared with friends and family.
If you need help with any of the above ideas or have any other ideas yourself, we are here to listen – just get in touch with the Fundraising Team on 0115 970 9558 or via email at email@example.com if you wish to discuss anything further.