Building skills and employability.
GROW is an exciting personal development programme that helps individuals to improve their confidence and wellbeing, build everyday essential life skills and start thinking about a journey towards employment.
This unique programme puts the emphasis on the individual and what they want to get out of the support on offer. With a range of fun and interactive group sessions and one-to-one support, participants can choose from a menu of activities to help their confidence and independence GROW.
Our highly skilled and experienced support staff will work alongside participants to:
• Set personal goals (with a focus on potential)
• Access life skills sessions – including digital skills, healthy living and skills for the home
• Engage with the benefits system and build financial resilience
• Access courses and training opportunities
• Manage health related issues
• Engage with additional support services
• Explore employment and volunteering opportunities
• Build key skills to effectively search and apply for work.
The GROW programme can be accessed by anyone living in Nottingham City who is not in employment and not in receipt of any benefit that requires an individual to seek work.
To make a referral email firstname.lastname@example.org
This project is funded by the UK government through the UK Shared Prosperity Fund.