Building skills and employability
- Do you live in Nottingham City or Newark and Sherwood?
- Are you currently not in receipt of benefits that require you to work?
- Would you like to improve your confidence?
- Would you like to get back into employment?
GROW is an exciting programme aimed at helping individuals to improve their confidence and wellbeing, build everyday essential life skills and start thinking about a journey towards employment.
With a range of fun and interactive group sessions and one-to-one support, participants can choose from a menu of activities to help their confidence and independence.
Highly skilled and experienced support staff work alongside individuals to help them:
- Set personal goals and discover their own potential
- Access life skills sessions – including digital skills, healthy living and skills for the home
- Engage with the benefits system and build financial resilience
- Access courses and training opportunities
- Manage health-related issues
- Engage with additional support services
- Explore employment and volunteering opportunities
- Build key skills to effectively look and apply for work.
Who can access GROW?
The GROW project can be accessed by anyone living in Nottingham City or Newark and Sherwood who is:
Economically inactive and not in paid employment, and not in receipt of any benefit that requires an individual to seek work
Make a referral
If you would like to access the GROW programme, you will need to complete the short referral form below. A member of the GROW Team will then contact you directly.
Grow Programme Contact Form
Please complete this form if you would like to access the Grow Programme. Please check your eligibility first at www.frameworkha.org/grow.
This project is funded by the UK government through the UK Shared Prosperity Fund.