We are looking for enthusiastic, compassionate people to support homeless adults and young people in our services across Nottinghamshire – empowering them to move on to live independently.
Experience of working with people is desirable but above all we want your attitude, personal qualities and transferrable skills.
Equality and diversity is important to us: we welcome applicants from all backgrounds and cultures, and appreciate the variety of experience they provide.
Why join us?
- Working for Framework is a great way into social care. Experience is often not required: learn as you earn.
- Variety of opportunity: part time, full time, flexible, and remote working position are available.
- We invest in you and encourage career progression – providing a full induction, e-learning and classroom training, management development pathways, fully-funded professional qualifications and more.
- You’ll be part of a great team: Framework’s ethos and spirit is friendly, welcoming and positive.
- Your wellbeing is important to us. We emphasise wellbeing in all our working environments and employ a Wellbeing Practitioner to support our staff.
- Benefits include non-contributory life assurance, flexible working, an employee assistance programme, salary sacrifice schemes, a stakeholder pension, enhanced maternity and paternity leave and paid sick leave.
To apply, please send a short statement explaining your interest in working for Framework with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 6 February. We will be interviewing from 14-25 February. NO AGENCIES PLEASE.
To protect the people we support, our colleagues and the wider community, any job offer is conditional on having been vaccinated against Covid-19 or agreeing to do so during the first six months in post except in circumstances where such a requirement would be unreasonable.
For further information contact email@example.com