The service assists people over the age of 18 to get the support they need to overcome housing and money related difficulties and avoid becoming homeless.
Staff offer tailored one-to-one support to help service users confront and overcome a wide range of problems related to housing and money, including help dealing with landlords and mortgage lenders, debt and benefit issues, the support can last for up to 6 months.
The service aims to equip people with the skills, knowledge and resilience to stay independent and well. People are referred to the service by their mental health worker or via Nottinghamshire County Council
Locations and contact
The Moving Forward service operates from locations across Nottinghamshire.
- Broxtowe, Gedling and Rushcliffe: email@example.com
- Mansfield Moving Forward: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ashfield Moving Forward: email@example.com
- Bassetlaw: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Newark and Sherwood: email@example.com