Clean Slate is a Nottingham city-based service aiming to reduce reoffending through engagement and treatment of people who are addicted to drugs and alcohol.
Funded by the Nottingham Crime and Drugs Partnership, the service is operated in partnership with Double Impact and Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust, in collaboration with Nottinghamshire Police, and Derbyshire, Leicestershire, Nottinghamshire and Rutland Community Rehabilitation Company and the National Probation Service.
We engage service users to maximise their chances of recovery by offering a range of services and facilities. These include:
- offering assessment, advice and recovery-focused treatments
- providing end-to-end alcohol and drug interventions
- delivering and managing drug treatment
- holding one to one sessions; running group programmes
- and undertaking psycho-social interventions.
The service offers on-site GP support, specialist prescribing clinics, testing for blood-borne viruses, health and well-being clinics, and the chance to continue existing treatments commenced in prison.
For more information please email: email@example.com
The Wellbeing Hub, 73 Hounds Gate, Nottingham NG1 6BB (between 9am and 3.30pm Monday to Friday)