Supported accommodation for individuals affected by a learning disability, mental health condition, a physical disability or an autistic spectrum condition.
Stepping Stones provides low level supported accommodation for individuals that need some assistance before moving into long-term, independent accommodation. We work with people for up to six months who are over the age of 18.
We provide a vital stepping stone for individuals who are aiming for independent living in the community but don’t quite have the confidence and skills for this yet.
People may need the service for a variety of reasons, for instance:
· Leaving an institutional or care setting like a hospital ward or residential home
· Ready to move on from a more intensive supported housing setting
· Ready to move on from family who have provided support
· At risk of abuse or neglect in their current accommodation
· Unable to maintain their current accommodation due to their support needs.
If you wish to make a referral you can contact the service by email. You can also refer through Nottinghamshire County Council’s Customer Service Centre on 0300 500 8080