Share this article:
The Framework Cluster Team is based at Val Roberts House, 25 Gregory Boulevard, Nottingham. The team supports individuals in their own tenancies, including Self-contained Flats and Shared Housing.
Referrals to the Service are carried out through the Framework Referrals Allocations Team. Criteria for Referrals are individual’s age 18 years and up, currently occupying a bed-space at one of Framework’s hostel accommodation; support needs may include a history of Homelessness, Drug, Alcohol, offending and Mental Health issues.
The Team is made up of Support Planners and Support Workers who aim to support Tenants toward attaining permanent accommodation. They provide support in several areas including Housing, Money Management, Substance Misuse, Physical and Mental Health issues and liaise with Agencies who specialise in these areas.
The service houses people across Nottingham in different buildings and accommodation, made up of self-contained flats and houses of multiple occupancy.
- Legal and policy issues relating to people with mental health issues
- Access to challenging behaviour teams and assertive outreach teams
- Multi-disciplinary working including attendance at CPA meetings and reviews
- Anti-oppressive practice with adults with learning disabilities and mental health needs
- Advocacy skills
- Group work
- Personal centred care planning , monitoring and review
- Facilitation of daily living skills including income maximisation and budgeting
- Understanding of and contribution to the purchasing and commissioning process
- Experience of providing support to people in their own homes to enhance their independence
- Experience of continuing assessment of need and risk
- Experience of advocating on behalf of service users with other service providers and organisations
- Practice within the principles of anti-discrimination, anti-oppressive practice and equal opportunities
- Direct facilitation of daily living skills
- Service quality monitoring
- To work across other projects within the agency
- Opportunities to apply relevant theories
- Experience of working in a team within a framework of purchaser service specification/contracting, corporate and local policy
- Improving housing situations
- Enhance budgeting skills
- Supporting employment and educational opportunities
- Community outreach work
- Understanding of Housing Law regarding Section 21 Proceedings
- Understanding of Alcohol and Drug issues and Service Providers
- Experience in working with Housing Management Services
- Understanding of Tenants Rights and Responsibilities
- Knowledge of Benefits