How we help
We support more than 18,000 people a year across the Midlands and the North of England – providing a network of interlinking services that have the potential to change and even save people’s lives.
- We give support and advice to people facing homelessness
- We help people off the streets
- We house people who are homeless and support them to move on to independent accommodation
- We support people to address their addictions and to improve their mental and physical heath
- We empower disadvantaged and excluded people to learn new skills and find employment
Our work in numbers
Every person we help is different, with their own challenges and aspirations for the future.
*Figures from 2018/19
the number of people supported in their own homes
the number of people supported into education, volunteering and employment
the number of people accommodated in our housing
the number of people supported to address their alcohol and drug issues
Where your money goes
We use your money to help people on your behalf. Here are some examples of how me may spend typical donation amounts.
Gets somebody to a medical appointment – helping them stay well
Helps us take a homeless person out of the cold and into shelter
Buys a pack of essential items for somebody moving into a new home