Greater Lincolnshire MOVE
- Lincoln, Pathways Centre, Beaumont Fee, Lincoln, Lincolnshire, LN1 1UH
MOVE is a three-year Big Lottery Fund/ESF funded Building Better Opportunities project aiming to help those people furthest away from employment to identify, address and overcome barriers to finding paid work and also build on existing employability services and provide more consistent, accessible and joined-up support.
Framework is one of a partnership of 24 local third sector organisations delivering Greater Lincolnshire MOVE.
MOVE is completely independent of DWP or Jobcentre Plus and participation is in no way mandatory. All support is offered free of charge, and clients may be eligible for funding towards care and travel costs to help them participate.
Support we can provide to clients
- Tailored one-to-one support with a trained advisor throughout the programme
- Setting SMART actions and goals to measure success
- Employability support, including CV writing, interview practice and job clubs
- Volunteering as a route to employment
- Digital skills training
- Learning and skills development; opportunities to gain qualifications
- Mentoring and progression support
- Financial support for childcare, respite care and travel expenses.
Partner Organisations all have MOVE advisors who will be able to register eligible clients with the ‘My Work Search’ online resource (which can be linked to Universal Jobmatch accounts), deliver training and support, as well as refer to other services helping people address underlying barriers to employment.
How to make a referral
If you have a client in Greater Lincolnshire whom you think could benefit from the MOVE programme, or if you have any questions about their eligibility, please contact Audrey Cook at Framework on 07971 643871 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will need to know a few things about your client before confirming their eligibility, including:
- Whether they work any hours at all (including zero hours contracts)
- Whether they are receiving support from any other Big Lottery Fund/ ESF programme
- What sort of barriers they are facing to employment, or any specific issues they would like help with
- Where they live
- Their age.
Please ensure that you have the client’s consent to share their contact details with us. We will then get in touch to tell them more about the programme and hopefully enrol them. If they are not eligible, we will try to signpost them to other support.