Support for you and your organisation
Framework Student Placement Coordination Service will:
- Develop your service for placements by offering information, advice and guidance helping you understand the placement process, placement criteria, and identify which level of students will be suitable for your organisation.
- Offer on-going support throughout the placement both personally and in the form of a placement handbook which is continually updated.
- Highlight and/or provide training, briefings and workshops for students, on-site practice supervisors and Practice Educators, which are continually developed to meet needs.
- Take responsibility for placement matching and placement administration, including financial administration.
- Attend regular Social Work and university meetings; including advisory boards and quality assurance panels, representing the voluntary, private and independent sectors regarding placement issues.
- Facilitate co-ordination meetings for University representatives, On-site practice supervisors and Practice Educators, which gives opportunity to discus, feedback and allow for the continual development and smooth running of student placements.
- Attend concerns meetings when required.