Framework's Student Placement Coordination Service now places more than 100 students a year from universities in the East Midlands and South Yorkshire, providing brokerage for more than 70 like minded services who can meet the Health Care Professions Council (HCPC) Standards of Proficiency.
Can you provide a placement?
Being a placement provider can bring great benefits, but is it right for you? Consider the following:
- Are you committed to student learning?
- Can you provide an opportunity for a parent?
- Can you provide face-to-face opportunities?
- Can you meet the criteria for social work placements?
Why provide a placement?
There are many clear benefits to providing student placements - for both your organisation and the students themselves. Here are just some of them:
- Share your organisational values
- Keep up-to-date with best practice
- Listen to new ideas and innovations
- Influence the development of new social workers.
Learn more about the benefits of student placements by clicking here.
We are looking to make placements right across the East Midlands, in Nottinghamshire, Lincolnshire and Derbyshire.
We work with universities across the East Midlands, including:
- University of Nottingham
- Nottingham Trent University
- University of Lincoln
- University of Derby
- Sheffield Hallam University.