We are disability confident
We’re a Disability Confident Employer
What is the Disability Confident Employer status?
Awarded as part of a Government scheme, the Level 2: Disability Confident Employer status means we:
- actively look to attract and recruit disabled people.
- identify and address any barriers that may prevent or deter disabled people from applying for jobs, including where we advertise, the words we use and how people can apply.
- make sure online or offline processes are fully accessible.
- ensure our employees have appropriate disability equality awareness.
- provide an environment that is inclusive and accessible for staff, clients and customers.
- support employees to manage their disabilities or health conditions.
- ensure there are no barriers to the development and progression of disabled staff.
What does it mean for you?
Our status as Disability Confident Employer means that if you have a disability of any kind, you know you will be treated equally and fairly within our organisation – from applying for jobs through to working with our teams.
We are now actively working towards Level 3: Disability Confident Leader… watch this space!